for University of Iowa Faculty and Staff
Enjoy cost savings and let someone else do the driving. Get unlimited rides on Iowa City or Coralville Transit with a non-expiring U-PASS sponsored by UI Parking and Transportation.
Don’t delay, get your U-PASS today and start receiving the benefits. Apply for a pass through Parking and Transportation Department Online Services. If unable to use the online service, please contact Parking Services at (319) 335-1475 or email@example.com.
About your U-PASS
- Provides you with unlimited rides on Iowa City Transit or Coralville Transit.
- May be purchased at the discounted rate if you don't have a daytime parking permit (except motorcycle permit or SSB permit) or van pool assignment; standard rate applies if you do.
- May be paid for on a monthly basis by pre-tax payroll deduction whenever possible; providing additional savings for you!
- Does not expire. When you no longer need it or are no longer a University employee, simply return it to Parking Services for cancelation.
- Provides usage of the Emergency Ride Home Program.
- Available to University of Iowa faculty and staff employed 50% time or greater. UI students (including graduate, teaching and research assistants) are not eligible for a faculty/staff U-PASS but may purchase a Student U-PASS.
- Your U-PASS is for your use only and cannot be transferred or sold. Fraudulent use or transfer of U-PASSes may result in confiscation, revocation of transit passes and other privileges.
- If prepaying U-PASS fees, yearly fees will be due July 1st each year.
- Faculty and staff living in Iowa City will be issued a U-PASS for Iowa City Transit; faculty and staff living in Coralville will be issued a U-PASS for Coralville Transit. Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.
- U-PASS must be returned to Parking Services for cancelation. If U-PASS is active at any time from the 1st to the last day of a month, payment for the month is required.
- Standard rate will be applied for every month a daytime permit or van pool assignment is active.
- Take care of your U-PASS. If your U-PASS is lost, stolen or damaged, contact Parking Services to complete a report and request a new pass. Replacement fees apply.
- The terms and conditions of the U-PASS are subject to change.