How do I obtain a temporary disability parking accommodation?

The University has a formal process in place for temporary disability parking accommodations. The Physician form must be completed and turned into the Parking Office. Include your name, contact information, where you currently park and where you are requesting to park as well as the length of time required for the accommodation.