I had an accident with the van, what should I do?

If there are any injuries, call 911. If the accident is on campus, call UI Police. If the accident is off-campus, call the local police. As soon as possible, notify Commuter Programs and Fleet Services. You will also need to complete and sign a Regents Accident Report within 72 hours of the accident. The report should be sent to Commuter Programs, 100 WCTC. Each van should have an accident report in the van. The report can also be found at Regents Accident Report.