Forget to Display Permit
Parking Services offers a courtesy program for permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit – the “Call-In” program.
Permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit must submit their request by NOON the following business day. Permit holders have the option to submit a call-in via the online option or by contacting the Parking Office. Temporary parking permits are not eligible for this program.
The Online Call-In option, launched in August of 2017, is integrated with our systems to improve accuracy and efficiency. Through single sign-on verification, the program pre-populates relevant fields like the permit holder’s parking lot number(s) based upon their Hawk ID and password. The system also will display a history of your call-ins and show cancelations for any associated citations.
- Click "Submit Call-In" button to visit the online call-in application.
- Login with your Hawk ID and password.
- Select the date you'd like to submit your call-in for.
- Select a license plate from your account or enter a new license plate number.
- Submit your call-in. An email will be sent to your university email address confirming your submission.
Questions or Issues
Contact our customer service staff via phone at (319) 335-1475 or email parking-office @uiowa.edu.
Please have the following information readily available:
- University ID card number
- Vehicle license plate number and state
- Assigned parking lot number