Forget to Display Permit
Parking Services offers a courtesy program for permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit – the “Call-In” program.
Permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit must submit their request by NOON the following business day. Temporary parking permits are not eligible for this program.
The Online Call-In option, launched in August of 2017, is integrated with our systems to improve accuracy and efficiency. Through single sign-on verification, the program pre-populates relevant fields like the permit holder’s parking lot number(s) based upon their Hawk ID and password. The system also will display a history of your call-ins and show cancelations for any associated citations.
- Click "Submit Call-In" button to visit the online call-in application.
- Login with your Hawk ID and password.
- Select the date you'd like to submit your call-in for.
- Select a license plate from your account or enter a new license plate number.
- Submit your call-in. An email will be sent to your university email address confirming your submission.
Questions or Issues
Contact our customer service staff via phone at (319) 335-1475 or email parking-office @uiowa.edu.
Please have the following information readily available:
- University ID card number
- Vehicle license plate number and state
- Assigned parking lot number