Parking Services offers a courtesy program for permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit – the “Call-In” program. Parking citations issued are automatically canceled in the system for the date a call-in was submitted.
Permit holders who forgot to display their parking permit must submit their request by 12 p.m. (noon) the following business day. For example, if you forgot to display your permit on Monday, then you must submit your call-in before 12 p.m. on Tuesday.
Temporary parking permits are not eligible for this program. Users who habitually forget to display their permit may be contacted by the Parking and Transportation Department.
The Online Call-In option, launched in August of 2017, is integrated with our systems to improve accuracy and efficiency. Through single sign-on verification, the program pre-populates relevant fields like the permit holder’s parking lot number(s) based upon their Hawk ID and password.
License plate information
The system my also have your license plate number stored. In case it does not or you have driven a different vehicle, please be sure you know the license plate number of the vehicle you parked in your assigned lot.
The system also will display a history of your call-ins and show cancelations for any associated citations.
Directions for submitting a call-in
- Click or tap "Submit Call-In" button to visit the online call-in application.
- Login with your HawkID and password.
- Select the date you'd like to submit your call-in for.
- Select a license plate from your account or enter a new license plate number.
- Submit your call-in. An email will be sent to your university email address confirming your submission.