for University of Iowa Students
Enjoy cost savings and let someone else do the driving. Get unlimited rides on Iowa City or Coralville Transit with an annual U-PASS sponsored by UI Parking and Transportation.
Don’t delay, get your U-PASS today and start receiving the benefits.
For your convenience order your Student U-PASS through MyUI. Click on Student Information and My Parking under My UIOWA. Passes may be picked up at either the West Campus Transportation Center or the IMU Parking Ramp. Click here for address and contact information.
About your U-PASS
- Provides you with unlimited rides throughout the year on Iowa City Transit or Coralville Transit. Only one pass per student.
- May be purchased at the discounted rate if you don't have a daytime parking permit (except motorcycle permit); standard rate applies if you do.
- Valid June 1-May 31. If you no longer need it or are no longer a University student during this period, simply return it to Parking Services for cancelation.
- For short-term needs, other options include purchasing 31 day passes directly from Iowa City Transit or Coralville Transit.
- Available to currently registered University of Iowa students; including graduate, teaching and research assistants. Students who are also full-time UI Faculty or Staff are not eligible for the Student U-PASS, but may purchase a Faculty & Staff U-PASS.
- Your U-PASS is for your use only and cannot be transferred or sold. Fraudulent use or transfer of U-PASSes may result in confiscation, revocation of transit passes and other privileges.
- Students living in Iowa City will be issued a U-PASS for Iowa City Transit; students living in Coralville will be issued a U-PASS for Coralville Transit. Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.
- U-PASS must be returned to Parking Services if you want to cancel before May 31. If U-PASS is active at any time from the 1st to the last day of a month, payment for the month is required.
- Standard rate applies for every month a daytime permit (except motorcycle) is active.
- Take care of your U-PASS. If your U-PASS is lost, stolen or damaged, contact Parking Services to complete a report and request a new pass. Replacement fees apply.
- The terms and conditions of the U-PASS are subject to change.