For your convenience order your Student U-PASS through MyUI. Click on Student Information and My Parking under My UIOWA. Passes may be picked up at the West Campus Transportation Center.
About your U-PASS
- Provides you with unlimited rides throughout the year on Iowa City Transit or Coralville Transit. Only one pass per student.
- May be purchased at the discounted rate if you don't have a daytime parking permit (except motorcycle permit); standard rate applies if you do.
- Valid June 1-May 31. If you no longer need it or are no longer a University student during this period, simply return it to Parking Services for cancellation.
- For short-term needs, other options include purchasing 31 day passes directly from Iowa City Transit or Coralville Transit.
- Available to currently registered University of Iowa students; including graduate, teaching and research assistants. Students who are also full-time UI Faculty or Staff are not eligible for the Student U-PASS, but may purchase a Faculty & Staff U-PASS.
- Your U-PASS is for your use only and cannot be transferred or sold. Fraudulent use or transfer of U-PASSes may result in confiscation, revocation of transit passes and other privileges.
- Students living in Iowa City will be issued a U-PASS for Iowa City Transit; students living in Coralville will be issued a U-PASS for Coralville Transit. Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.
- U-PASS must be returned to Parking Services if you want to cancel before May 31. If U-PASS is active at any time from the 1st to the last day of a month, payment for the month is required.
- Standard rate applies for every month a daytime permit (except motorcycle) is active.
- Take care of your U-PASS. If your U-PASS is lost, stolen or damaged, contact Parking Services to complete a report and request a new pass. Replacement fees apply.
- The terms and conditions of the U-PASS are subject to change.