A cost efficient way to get to work
If you are a University of Iowa faculty or staff member, have steady work hours and are looking for a cost efficient way to get to work, then the UI Parking and Transportation's Employee Van Pool Program may be for you. We lease University owned vans and provide them to groups of University faculty and staff for the purpose of getting them to and from work.
How Vanpools Work:
- University faculty and staff ride together to and from work in a commuter van.
- Passengers pay one low monthly fare.
- A volunteer driver rides for free in exchange for driving and being responsible for the van.
- For more information see Van Pool Program: What I Need To Know.
- Less wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Save money on commuting costs (fuel, parking, maintenance, etc.).
- Freedom to work, read, relax or socialize while riding.
- Emergency Ride Home program
- Go to My Van Pool
- For questions or problems logging in, please call (319) 353-5770 or email Commuter Programs.