Before accepting a van pool offer, make sure the van’s schedule will work for you. Contact the driver to get information on the van’s location and times for pick up and drop offs and any other information about the van. The driver contact information is included in the offer details.
If after speaking with the driver you want to accept the van pool offer, do the following:
- Acknowledge you contacted the driver and accept the van’s schedule by clicking on the corresponding checkbox in the offer details.
- Review the member agreement and accept its terms and conditions by clicking the corresponding checkbox in the offer details.
- Review the payroll deduction authorization and accept its terms and conditions by clicking the corresponding checkbox in the offer details.
- Click the Desired start date box and select the date you want to start. Once date has been selected and accepted, it cannot be changed to an earlier date.
- Click on the Accept offer button.
- Offers not accepted by the end of the business day of the expiration date listed in the offer details will be canceled and you will be removed from the van’s waitlist and the offer will go to the next person on the waitlist.
- If you have multiple pending offers, please accept the van you want first and the system will automatically decline the other pending offers for you. This will also prevent current sub-riders from being banned from sub-riding for six (6) months.
If you do not want to accept the van pool offer, click the Decline offer button.