Guide: Dropping off University Vehicles for Service
Dropping a vehicle off for service? Here is what you need to do:
- We are located in the CAMBUS Maintenance Facility and our street address is 517 South Madison.
- Please park your vehicle to the west of the building, along the fence by the river.
- Lock your vehicle and keep your keys with you.
- Call our shop at (319) 335-5105 to let us know you have delivered your vehicle.
- Our hours are 7:30 am to 5:00 pm so if you get our voicemail, please leave a message.
- Keep your keys with you. We will use our spare set to service your vehicle.
- If you don’t have a phone with you, stop by our office and we’ll call the shop for you.
- Our office is the double wide mobile home just north of where you parked your vehicle.
- Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 7 am to 6 pm. If you arrive outside of those hours, please leave a note in the drop box next to the door.
- When the service/repair is complete, we will call the person your department has listed as the Service Contact.
- If you would like us to contact someone else, please leave a note on the driver’s seat with the person’s name and phone number.
If you have any questions or need to change your appointment, please call our Service Writer at (319) 335-5105.