Lost/Stolen Report

University Affiliation

Lost Item

Would you like a replacement?
Please mail a replacement to the address provided below
I will pick up a replacement from WCTC (M-F, 7:30am-5:00pm)
I don't wait a replacement; access cards are required to be replaced
I Agree to pay the $20 replacement cost (if applicable), and will return lost Bus Pass, if found, to Parking Office as soon as possible.  If a replacement is needed, payment must be made by cash, check, or credit card. You can make payment and pick up your new pass or permit at our office at WCTC. Please contact the parking office via email at parking-office@uiowa.edu to complete this transaction. All permit and U-PASS fees are valid until this is complete.
I understand that any vehicle displaying a lost/stolen/destroyed placard or using an access card without a proper permit makes the vehicle’s owner subject to criminal sanctions (Theft by Deception under Code of Iowa) and possible revocation of parking privileges for all parties, subject to Parking Department review.