CAMBUS will be operating service between March 14 and April 4, 2020. For questions about CAMBUS service, please call the dispatcher at 319-335-8633 or email email@example.com. Riders are encouraged to use the mobile app, Transit, for live bus tracking, trip-planning, and real-time departure predictions.
Spring Break Week: March 14 - 21, 2020
CAMBUS will be operating interim service during Spring Break, March 14 through March 21, 2020. Routes not in service during interim include Mayflower Shuttle, Interdorm, and SafeRide.
- Friday, March 13: No SafeRide service
- Saturday, March 14 - Sunday, March 15: No service
- Monday, March 16 - Friday, March 20: Interim service
- Saturday, March 21: No service
- Sunday, March 22: Regular academic weekend service
March 22 - April 4, 2020
CAMBUS will operate Interim Weekday and service March 22 through April 4, 2020.
Riders can see schedules for Interim Weekday online at CAMBUS - Routes, Schedules, Maps.
Up to date information regarding the university's preparation and response to COVID-19 is available at coronavirus.uiowa.edu.