Our records indicate this vehicle is registered to an employee of the University of Iowa. A parking violation was issued because university policy does not allow unauthorized employee vehicles to park in Hospital Ramps 1, 2, or 4 during peak-demand times.
- The policy helps ensure the necessary parking for patients and their guests is available.
- Effective Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- The policy is not applied to Hospital Ramp 3.
Cancel the violation in three easy steps
Our system that monitors parking facilities is unable to verify if an employee is parked while at work or while at an appointment. However, the violation can easily be canceled by providing these items online.
- Fill out the required information below.
- Include the transaction number of the parking violation received.
- Attach the Patient Parking Voucher from your clinic or printed from your UIHC My Chart account. Note: The Patient Parking Voucher can also prevent you from receiving a violation. More information: https://transportation.uiowa.edu/uihc
Please complete the required fields below to enable the Parking and Transportation Department to verify appointments with University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. UIHC is only authorized to verify an appointment of the patient and no medical information is accessed in compliance with HIPPA privacy guidelines.