201 Finkbine Commuter Drive
See the parking map for facility location. The Finkbine Commuter Lot is located on the northeast side of the Finkbine Golf Course and can be primary accessed off of Hawkins Drive.
Schedules and information about CAMBUS routes that serve Finkbine can be found in the Finkbine Commuter and Arena Parking Lots section of the CAMBUS Routes, Schedules and Maps page. Information about late night service to faculty and staff parking lots can be found on the nighttime transportation page.
Hours of Enforcement
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
ADA Parking: Permit ADA parking stalls are located north of the south bus shelter.
Bike Parking: Bike racks are provided near the south bus shelter.
Electric Vehicle Charging: N/A
Motorcycle Parking: N/A
Public Meter / Mobile Payment Zone Parking: Public meter parking is available in the southeast corner of the lot.
- Zone 5104 in Finkbine Commuter Lot is a 12 hour time limit zone.
- Meter and mobile payment rates can be found on the Rates page.
Bus Shelter: There are two bus shelters located in the lot. The shelters have on demand heat available November – March. CAMBUS provides service to both shelters.
Call Parking Dispatch at 319-335-8312 to:
- Report malfunctioning equipment, broken doors, or sign, light and other issues.
- Request Motorist Assistance for a jump start or vehicle locate.
Call the Department of Public Safety at (non-emergency) 319-335-5022 to:
- Report vehicle damage that may have occurred in the facility.
- Locked keys in vehicles.