300 North Riverside Drive
See the parking map for facility location. The Hancher Commuter Lot is located west of Hancher Auditorium. The lot extends from Levitt Center for University Advancement on the north to the Theater Building on the south.
Schedules and information about CAMBUS routes that serve the Finkbine Commuter Lot can be found in the Arts Campus and Hancher Parking Lot section of the CAMBUS Routes, Schedules and Maps page.
Hours of Enforcement
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
ADA Parking: Permit ADA parking stalls are located north of the south bus shelter.
Bike Parking: Bike racks are provided near the south bus shelter.
Electric Vehicle Charging: 2 stalls coming in fall 2022
Motorcycle Parking: N/A
Public Meter / Mobile Payment Zone Parking: Public meter and mobile payment parking is available in the northeast corner of the lot.
- Zone 5110, located in the northeast corner of the lot just south of Levitt, is a 4 hour time limit zone.
- Zone 5133, located just south of Hancher Auditorium, is a 1 hour time limit zone.
- Meter and mobile payment rates can be found on the Rates page.
Bus Shelter: There are two bus shelters located in the lot. The shelters have on demand heat available November – March. CAMBUS provides service to both shelters.
Call Parking Dispatch at 319-335-8312 to:
- Report malfunctioning equipment, broken doors, or sign, light and other issues.
- Request Motorist Assistance for a jump start or vehicle locate.
Call the Department of Public Safety at (non-emergency) 319-335-5022 to:
- Report vehicle damage that may have occurred in the facility.
- Locked keys in vehicles.